Money, get away
Get a good job with good pay and you're okay
Money, it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star daydream
Think I'll buy me a football team
Money, get back
I'm all right Jack keep your hands off of my stack
Money, it's a hit
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit
I'm in the high-fidelity first class traveling set
And I think I need a Lear jet
Money, it's a crime
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie
Money, so they say
Is the root of all evil today
But if you ask for a raise
It's no surprise that they're giving none away
- Yeah -- (chuckles) -- I was in the right!
- Yes, absolutely in the right!
- I certainly was in the right!
- Yeah, I was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a bruising!
- Why does anyone do anything?
- I don't know, I was really drunk at the time!
- I was just telling him it was in, he could get it in Number Two. He was asking why it wasn't coming up on freight eleven. After, I was yelling and screaming and telling him why it wasn't coming up on freight eleven. It came to a heavy blow, which sorted the matter out
Edit song description to add:
- Historical context: what album the song's on, how popular it was
- An explanation of the song's overall story (example: "In this song, Kurt breaks down a day at his grandparents' house")
- The song's instrumentation and sound