@BigBadBonj Sorry, I couldn’t even get through the first 30 seconds.

May 2nd, 2014

@CatharsisHyperbolates Eh, it’s not for everyone!

Who do you think I should be listening to then? :)

May 2nd, 2014

@BigBadBonj Obviously I would never presume to tell you what you SHOULD listen too. If you like something, it’s not like I can just tell you that you’re wrong for liking it. Basically, this thread was started after I drove 18 straight hours from southern Georgia back home to northern Illinois. I kept hearing the song royals, for the first time mind you, and I couldn’t help but think, “Damn this is annoying, this has got to be another crappy Lana Del Ray song or something.” When I got home I looked up the song and it was this person named Lorde, who I’d never heard of, so I listened to a few other songs, (not too many, I didn’t want my ears to bleed) and the question came into my mind. “Which one of these shallow cunts is worse?” And thus, this thread was born. I wasn’t trying to personally offend anyone, but if someone is/was offended, I really don’t give a shit. I think that someone “you” like (i mean “you” generally) sucks. If your fragile ego can’t handle that, then get the fuck off the internet, and stop acting so god damn indignant.

May 3rd, 2014

@EmperorAguila I like Biting Down, but not The Love Club. What turns you off of Biting Down?

May 3rd, 2014

@nightpool The beat isn’t very exciting, and the song is just too repetitive for my taste.

What are your favorite songs?

May 3rd, 2014

@EmperorAguila I actually like Biting Down for its simplicity, I think she really nails the minimalism in that song.

Hmm. In order, I think my favorite songs are
- A World Alone
- Ribs
- White Teeth Teens
And then probable Team or Glory and Gore

May 3rd, 2014
0 new posts. Show

Create an account to post a reply!