What band is honestly better than Rage Against The Machine?

Not saying that there isnt a band..but seriously who doesnt like rage? Not only do they have a message in their music, but you can put them on at any time without having to think that deep about the message their portraying. Also, the mix of rock and rap was so insanely ahead of its time. Christ what I would do to see these guys live

May 23rd, 2014

Not saying that there isnt a band..

better*

May 23rd, 2014

I think it’s difficult to put bands into ladders but in my opinion, RATM is indeed a really great one! They transmit so much power in their songs…

May 23rd, 2014

I never saw them live in their prime. BUT I did see their reunion for Rock the Bells a few years back. The first 15-20 minutes were basically an 80,000 person mosh pit. Incredible

I’ve also seen Tom Morello person outside of RATM a few times, once solo and once with Street Sweeper Social Club. Despite the fact that SSSC contains one of my favorite guitar players AND one of my favorite rappers (Boots Riley of The Coup), I’ve been a little disappointed in their output. But the live show was SLAMMING

May 23rd, 2014

That first album is incredible

May 23rd, 2014

@Rapfanatic Yeah, it’s the best one. The Battle of Los Angeles is huge too but I think my favourite song from them is on Renegades: “How I could just kill a man”

May 23rd, 2014

good charlotte

May 23rd, 2014

@starfish69 Not so bad

May 23rd, 2014

@starfish69

But seriously, I think RATM is one of the best band to have a mass appeal, but as good as their songs are I think they have a tendency to look all the same . I still prefer System Of A Down for being more experimental, but that’s just me.

Check out the album One Day As A Lion tho, it was Zach side-project and it’s really cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mKtt7F0rPU

May 23rd, 2014

Tom Morello is my third of all time for guitarists, I love Rage Against the Machine, matter of fact I have to re-download The Battle of Los Angeles, it randomly deleted itself from my ipod. damn.

May 24th, 2014
0 new posts. Show

Create an account to post a reply!